- Rabbit, Run by John Updike.
- Handbook of Pastoral Studies by Wesley Carr.
- The Trout Opera by Matthew Condon.
- The Theological Turn in Youth Ministry by Andrew Root and Kenda Creasy Dean.
- Blood Meridian: Or the Evening Redness in the West by Cormac McCarthy.
- Hello Cruel World by Gretchen Peters.
- Kisses on the Bottom by Paul McCartney. (b-o-r-i-n-g)
- 50 Words For Snow by Kate Bush.
- Debut by Chance McCoy & The Appalachian String Band.
- Up This High by Carly Thomas.
- How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? by Sinead O’Connor.
- One To The Heart, One To The Head by Gretchen Peters with Tom Russell.
- Old Ideas by Leonard Cohen.
- Perotin by The Hilliard Ensemble.
- Mozart, Clarinet Concerto; Clarinet Quintet.
- Roses by The Cranberries.
Enjoying listening to Leonard Cohen too. Should be called “Great Ideas”.
Thoughts on Blood Meridian?