Metropolitan John (Zizioulas) of Pergamon, Christos Yannaras, Alan Torrance, and John Panteleimon Manoussakis will be the main speakers at what sounds like an extraordinary conference on ontology and history to be held between 29–31 May in Delphi, Greece. A call for papers has been issued, and number of thematic workshops/panels planned. These are:
- Human and divine personhood: how does the ontological fit with the historical?
- Ontology and History between German Idealism and Maximus the Confessor
- Politics and Theology at ‘the End of History’
- History, Ontology, and the Apocalyptic: Proposals and Critiques
- History and Ontology ‘Performed’: A Liturgical Perspective