Princeton Theological Seminary is hosting their annual Karl Barth Conference on June 15–18. This year’s theme is ‘Karl Barth, Jews, & Judaism’, and the plenary speakers are:
- Victoria Barnett (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum)
- Eberhard Busch (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen)
- Ellen Charry (Princeton Theological Seminary)
- George Hunsinger (Princeton Theological Seminary)
- Mark Lindsay (MCD University of Divinity)
- David Novak (University of Toronto)
- Peter Ochs (University of Virginia)
For the first time, there’s also a call for papers on the theme. Further details on that here.
You can also follow related news and theo-gossip via twitter.