- Love’s Work by Gillian Rose.
- A Savage Country: The Untold Story of New Zealand in the 1820s by Paul Moon.
- Judaism and the Visual Image: A Jewish Theology of Art by Melissa Raphael.
- Forrester on Christian Ethics and Practical Theology by Duncan B. Forrester.
- The Broken Middle: Out of Our Ancient Society by Gillian Rose.
- Nostalgia for the Absolute by George Steiner.
- Lincoln’s Melancholy: How Depression Challenged a President and Fueled His Greatness by Joshua Wolf Shenk.
- Grandma McGarvey Paints the Shed by Jenny Hessell.
- The Voices of Silence by Andre Malraux.
- The Church Transforming: What’s Next for the Reformed Project? by Michael Jinkins.
- Beside the Ocean of Time by George Mackay Brown.
- Babel by Mumford & Sons.
- Privateering by Mark Knopfler.
- 3 Pears by Dwight Yoakam.
- Debut by Chance Mccoy & The Appalachian String Band.
- Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet by Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet.
I’ve been reading “The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry” by Rachel Joyce & “Collected Poems Francis Webb” ed. Toby Davidson
I’ve been listening to Catherine Britt’s Always Never Enough
I’ve been watching ABC-TV “Gardening Show” & SBS “In the Footsteps of St Paul”