The latest edition of Reformed World has landed on my desk. It contains the following articles which arose from the first consultation of the World Communion of Reformed Churches‘ Global Network of Theologians which took place last October at Karnataka Theological College in Mangalore, India:
- ‘Reformation and the Unity of the Churches’, by Bas Plaisier
- ‘Reformed Identity: Some Approaches’, by Michael Weinrich
- ‘In Search of a Shared Theology: Reformed Theology between the Contextual and the Universal’, by Heleen Zorgdrager
- ‘Reformed Theology and Mission’, by Jurgens Hendriks
- ‘Church and Civil Society in the Reformed Tradition: An Old Relationship and a New Communion’, by Jason A. Goroncy
- ‘The World Communion of Reformed Churches and its Office of Theology’, by Douwe Visser
BTW: I blogged a bit about my time in India here.