The Centre for Public Christianity has generously made available a six-part interview with David Bentley Hart wherein Hart talks about the impact of Christianity on the West, some questionable interpretations of history, suffering and the problem of evil and why he remains a believer.
- The violence of Christian history
- The new atheists and an ugly God
- Ethics and the good life
- Nostalgia for a pagan past
- Gnosticism and alternative gospels
- Suffering and the problem of evil
The full interview is also available here as a download via iTunes.