Byron has tagged me to contribute to the One Movie Meme, started by Ben and is now spreading like a bad strain of malaria, absorbing a ridiculous amount of bloggers’ actual movie time. Here goes:
1. One movie that made you laugh
A Day at the Races
2. One movie that made you cry
3. One movie you loved when you were a child
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
Legends of the Fall
5. One movie you hated
Pride & Prejudice (2005)
6. One movie that scared you
7. One movie that bored you
V for Vendetta
8. One movie that made you happy
9. One movie that made you miserable
Saving Private Ryan
10. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Pride & Prejudice – the second time or subsequent times (it’s almost on permanent play at our place)
11. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Sophie Magdalena Scholl
12. A movie that surprised you
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
13. The last movie you saw
The Hunting Party
14. The next movie you hope to see
I’m Not There
15. Now tag five people:
Sorry to have been so contageous!
Why did LOTR: FOTR surprise you?
1. Because it was scaringly like I imagined it when I first read the book; and 2. Because it exceeded every expectation I had for it as a film.
[NB.’scaringly’ is possibly not an actual word]
Yeah, it sure was exciting when it first came out. I knew there would be no Tom B and had already dealt with that.