The Annual conference of STAANZ will be held at the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership, Knox College, Arden Street, Dunedin, from November 11–12, 2010.
The Conference will include the following papers:
- Bruce Hamill, Why Practical Theology Amounts to Ecclesiology: clarifying issues in the current ecclesiology debate
- Hugh Bowron, Walter Kasper on the Church and the Churches
- Merv Duffy, The True Vine: The Ecclesiology of the First Catholic Missionaries in Aotearoa
- Harold Hill, The Salvation Army as a case study of the clericalisation process
- Nicola Hoggard Creegan, On the Church and Moral Character (Title to be confirmed)
- Kevin Ward, Selling out the house of God?
- Andrew Nicol, The Church As Detour: Reflections in the Theology of Robert W. Jenson
- Andrew Torrance, Søren Kierkegaard on the Relationship between Human Agency and Divine Agency in the Process of Reconciliation
- Don Fergus, Taking up Space on Earth: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on the Visbility of the Church
- Mark Gingerich, Kierkegaard’s Understanding of Original Sin and its Implications for his Understanding of the Self.
- Christopher Holmes, The Ecclesia and the Presence of Christ.
- Myk Habets and Greg Liston, Propositions Toward a Third Article Ecclesiology: Methodological Criteria and Constitutive Features.
- Graham Redding, Perspectives on Church and Ministry: Reflections on a Moderatorial Term
- Adam Dodds, The Necessity of an Ecclesial Missiology
- Alan Thomson, Ecclesiology Between Purpose and Place: Negotiating the Gap
More information is available here.
[Image: bobtravis @ Photography Blogger]