- Cultural Amnesia: Notes in the Margin of My Time, by Clive James
- Atonement: The Person and Work of Christ, by Thomas F. Torrance
- The Habit of Being: Letters of Flannery O’Connor, by Flannery O’Connor
- Changing the Conversation: A Third Way for Congregations, by Anthony B. Robinson
- Morimur, by the Hilliard Ensemble and Christoph Poppen (picked up 2 copies of this, one for mum!)
And I’m still working my way through Diarmaid MacCulloch’s latest tome, Christianity: The First Three Thousand Years.
But first things first: fishing!